MIG33 MIRROR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MIG33 MIRROR

Mig33 Discussion Forum

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

LIKE US

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mig33 Group FAQ

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mig33 Group FAQ Empty Mig33 Group FAQ Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:42 am

prince.shaikat

prince.shaikat
Information manager

What is a Group?

Group is a feature on mig33 that allows members to join or create an online community to share common interests or topics.

How do I access Groups?

WEB: Login to mig33 > click “Groups” on header

WAP: Login to mig33 > select “More” > select “Groups”

PHONE: Login to mig33 >Menu > select "Groups"

] What can I do in a Group?

The following features are available with Groups:

- Chat in Group’s linked chatrooms

- View posts on a Group’s wall

- Write a Post and share on Group’s wall.

- Share your Miniblog posts (text, image, video links, emoticons etc) with your Group by including ! in the share box before posting (e.g. “I love this photograph !466578”)

- Reply or tag emotion footprints to other members’ posts in the Group.

- Share other members posts to external sites,including Facebook and Twitter
- Start playing games in official game Groups.

- Invite other mig33 friends to join the Group.

What are the different Group types and how can I join them?

There are 2 different Group types:

- Public Groups: Free access for all users to join

- By Approval Groups: Users need to send a request to join and will only be a member of the Group once accepted by the Group owner or moderator

What are Official Groups?

Official Groups are groups created by mig33, dedicated to provide online help, give user-support and offer exclusive contentto the members, other partners and content groups.

All mig33 members are free to join all the Official Groups. They can be identified by a special Official Group label. Examples of Official Groups are “mig33 cares” and “migBots”.

How can I create a Group?

You need to reach migLevel 10 and above to create a Group. Users’ migLevels will determine how many new Groups they can create – the higher your migLevel, the more Groups you can own.

WEB: Login to mig33 > click “Groups” on header > click “Create a group”

WAP: Login to mig33 > select “More” > select “Groups”>select “Create New Group”

PHONE: Login to mig33 >Menu > select “Groups” > select “View my groups” > select “Create Group Now!”

How can I invite my friends to a Group?

You can invite a mig33 user to your Group by selecting them from your contact list.

In a Public Group, all group members are allowed to invite their own friends to join.

In a “By approval” Group, only the Group owner or Moderators can invite their friends to join the Group.

WEB: Login to mig33 > click “Groups” on header > click the group which you want to invite others to > click “Invite”

WAP: Login to mig33 > select “More” > select “Groups” > select the group which you want to invite others to > select “Invite Friends to Group”

PHONE: Login to mig33 >Menu > select “Groups” > select “View my groups” > select the group which you want to invite others to > select “Invite Friends”.

How do I edit Group information?

The Group’s profile, including Group icon, Group name, type, description etc. can be changed by the owner or Moderators under “Settings”.

WEB: Login to mig33 > click “Groups” on header > click on the group which you want to edit > click the settings icon on top right

WAP: Login to mig33 > select “More” > select “Groups” > select the group which you want to edit > select “Group Settings”

PHONE: Login to mig33 >Menu > select “Groups” > select “View my groups” > select the group which you want to edit > select “Settings”.

How many Owners or Moderators can one Group have?

Each Group has only one owner – the person who created the Group. Group ownership can not be transferred. The number of Moderators that can be appointed in a Group depends on the migLevel of the Owner – the higher it is, the more Moderators he/she can appoint.

[/color=red]How can Group Owners manage their Groups?[/color]

Group Owners are given power over their Group.They are able to:

- Promote / demote Moderators in their Groups (The number of Moderators allowed in a group is tied to the owner’s migLevel)

- Block/unblock a member in the Group.

What is a Group Feed?

A Group feed is where members of a Group can share information with each other, and reply or respond to each others’ posts.

How do I post to a Group Feed?

As a Member, you can post content directly on the Group Feed, or from your Miniblog to the Group feed by including ! in your post. (e.g. “I love this photograph !466578”).

Why can’t I post on a Group Feed?

You need to be a member of the Group to be able to post on the Group Feed. To gain access to post updates or respond to others’posts, you have to first join a Group (if it is a Public Group) or request access (if it is a By Approval Group).

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum